Presentation Tips for Students
01. This is an important occasion, dress neatly.
02. Please don’t chew gum, it is distracting when people are talking to you.
03. Always be pleasant to the people inquiring about your work.
04. Tell the people visiting your project your name and offer to shake hands with adults.
05. Speak clearly and loudly when you are presenting.
06. If people ask you a question you don’t know the answer to, just tell them politely that you don’t know. It is better to admit you don’t know than to give wrong answers.
07. During the presentation time, don’t socialize with your friends.
08. Be proud of the work you have done, and be eager to share it with others.